A fire incident has been averted at the imposing NECOM House, home to NiTel/Mtel which was recently acquired by the NatCom Consortium trading as ntel.

The fire which broke out on the 32nd floor was quickly contained by ntel staff and men of the fire service who arrived promptly in response to distress calls sent out.

The fire did not cause any extensive damage and no life was lost.

An eye witness who works in one of the offices in the buidling said "thank God NITEL has been sold o. The new owners responded very fast and took control of the situation."

NECOM House, like most high rises on the Marina, is no stranger to fires especially during the harmattan season.


Chris Kehinde Nwandu is the Editor In Chief of CKNNEWS || He is a Law graduate and an Alumnus of Lagos State University, Lead City University Ibadan and Nigerian Institute Of Journalism || With over 2 decades practice in Journalism, PR and Advertising, he is a member of several Professional bodies within and outside Nigeria || Member: Institute Of Chartered Arbitrators ( UK ) || Member : Institute of Chartered Mediators And Conciliation || Member : Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations || Member : Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria || Fellow : Institute of Personality Development And Customer Relationship Management || Member and Chairman Board Of Trustees: Guild Of Professional Bloggers of Nigeria

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال